BANGKOK CITY & TEMPLE TOUR
Persons from €42
PICK UP-07:00 or 11:30
Pick up from hotel by van go to check-in at River City Complex. Your tour guide will meet you at Hotel lobby.
- Visit Wat Pho (The Reclining Buddha Temple)
** This large and extensive temple neighbors the Grand Palace and contains a gigantic gold plated Reclining Buddha. The temple is also regarded as the first center of Thai Massage Education.
- Visit Wat Tri-Mit (The Golden Buddha Temple) This temple houses an ancient solid gold seated Buddha image of the Sukhothai Period, three meters in height and weighing 5.5 tons. At China Town (Originally Bangkok’s Chinese community settled in the present-day, Ko Ratanakosin. It was not until 1783 that
they relocated upriver along the ae Nam Chao Phraya to today’s Yaowarat district, resulting in the city’s Chinatown. Chinatown is one of a few touristy areas in Bangkok)
- Visit Marble Temple, Wat Benchamabophit is a temple compound of profound beauty and religious importance. Better known to foreigners as ‘the Marble Temple’, it is located close to Dusit palace. Wat Benchamabophit is not heavily promoted as a tourist destination, and therefore the number of foreign visitors is relatively small. If you stay in Bangkok for only one day, you could be forgiven for wanting to see the Grand Palace and Wat Pho only, but a longer stay should rightfully include a visit to the Marble Temple. The Ubosoth was constructed with Carrara marble from Italy, therefore the name.
- Depart the city to visit gem factory.
TOUR ENDS 12.30 or 17:00 (depending on departure time)
Arrive the hotel.
- Palace and Temples are sacred places, please dress politely.
- No Shorts, no sleeveless shirts.
- Hat, cap and umbrella may helpful.
- Certain buildings may closed on holiday and during Royal Ceremonies.
- Camera may not used in the buildings.Wear any comfort walking shoes ( easy to put on and off).
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Standard
Activity Level City
Group Size Medium Group