Phang Nga Bay Tour by Coach and Longtail Boat
Phang Nga is renowned for its spectacular beauty, particularly Phang Nga Bay, which contains hundreds of islands including Koh Tapu (James Bond Island), where the film The Man with the Golden Gun was shot, and Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai, which feature laid-back communities that allow for cultural homestay experiences. Phang Nga is also the province that includes two groups of islands considered the most beautiful in Thailand: Mu Ko Similan and Mu Ko Surin National Marine Parks.
– Land Transfer-Hotel-Pier-Hotel area Patong Beach, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town
– Experienced and friendly Guide
– Air-conditioned bus
– Seafood Lunch, Fruits of the Season
– Cruise Phang Nga Bay by longtail boat
– Marine Nation park admission fee
– Entrance fee Wat Tham Suwan Khuha
What’s Not Included
Extra Charge Roundtrip Transfer: (Minimum charge 2 pax)
– Rawai, Nai Harn, Nai Yang @ THB 250 / Person
– Koh Sirey Bay @ THB 300 / Person
– Chalong, Trai Trang, Nakalay, Kamala, Surin, Bangtao, Mai Khao, Kalok Kloy, Phuket Airport, Mai Morn Resort, Rattana Residence, KuKu, Laem Hin Pier @ THB 150 / Person
– Panwa Beach @ THB 350 / Person
– Naithon Beach @ THB 450 / Person
– Ao Por Pier @ THB 750 / Way
07:30hrs. Guest pickup from Kata, Karon Beach.
08:00hrs. Guest pickup from Patong Beach.
08:30hrs. Guest pickup from Phuket Town.
10:15hrs. Arrive Wat Tham Suwan Khuha (Buddha Cave Temple). Appreciate the interior of the cave, pay your respects to the beautiful 15-meter-long reclining Buddha.
11:00hrs. Departure from the temple to Surakul Pier and take a longtail boat to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Phang Nga Bay National Park, surrounded by mangrove forest, Khao Majoo and the limestone mountains at Tham Lod Cave. Visit Khao Phing Kan and Khao Tapoo better known as ‘James Bond Island’ (The Man with the Golden Gun).
12:30hrs. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at a fishing village on Koh Panyee.
15:00hrs. On the way back visit a cashew nut factory factory and a gem and jewellry factory.
16:30hrs. Guest transfer back to hotel.
Notice: This program is subject to change according to weather and sea conditions.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Standard
Activity Level Islands
Group Size Medium Group